Google Dennis Rito | Blog: Club Mwah!

02 July 2007

Club Mwah!

Have you ever been to Club Mwah? I'd been there through the invitation of a friend, Jenny Exconde, to cover their company's event. I must admit that I don't have a night life and seldom go out at night except of course to shoot events, concerts and performances. It's my first time to be there and while I have seen gay impersonators perform on other comedy bars, production numbers in Club Mwah is truly exceptional. See it for yourself.




4 comments:

Lalon said...

i'd love to explore club mwah one of these days, thanks for giving me a preview btw.

it was really fun seeing you back there.

^__^

Dennis S. Rito said...

Hi Lalon,

Nice meeting you too, bro. Check my photos too at the Bloggers Meet.

Dennis

iva said...

wow, nice photos. ive heard a lot about club mwah and these photos would be great publicity materials for them. cool.

by the way, i added you in my meme list ha. here's the link http://vixual.wordpress.com/2007/07/04/146/

Prudence said...

I used to live near Club Mwah. I just have to cross the street to get there. Hehe.