Know the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2007

This coming August 1, 2007 will be the 'judgement day' for all participants who joined Janette Toral's Emerging Influential Blogs 2007. This will be held at Max Restaurant, Park Square 1, Makati City from 6PM-9PM. Please confirm your attendance by posting a comment here.

Janette will be drawing the 10 winners on this day who will get $100each. Those who can't attend are still part of the draw and can win. If your blog was cited and would like to attend this eyeball, then please write an entry as well citing your Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs. Again, here's mine.

By the way, I also would like to thank the following who had nominated this blog in the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blog 2007:
Have I forgotten anybody, please send me a note and I'd gladly oblige. To all my virtual friends and blog readers, hope to see you on August 1st.

Comments

Popular Posts