The 1st Internet & Mobile Marketing Summit
International and local internet and mobile marketing giants will be in Manila for the 1st Internet and Mobile Marketing Summit at the Hotel Intercontinental, Makati City on 9-10 August 007. The two-day summit was organized by the Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP), the premier marketing associations for Internet and mobile organizations. With "Global Trends for an Interactive Philippines" as the theme, IMMAP invited the world's forward-thinking and competitive minds to speak about powerful campaign strategies and techniques for Internet and mobile marketing as well as interconnection, integration and innovation in the industry.
Speakers include Tom Sipple, managing director of Yahoo! Southeast Asia; George Gallate, CEO of Euro RSCG; Aileen Apolo, country consultant for Google Philippines; Yota Mitsunobu, chief consultant of Dentsu's Interactive Communications Division; Donald Lim, CEO of Yehey; Anders Kager, regional marketing manager of Nokia Networks; Bob Masher, chief technology officer of Isobar, a digital media agency; Ferdinand de la Cruz, head of the Wireless Business Group of Globe; Arthur Policarpio, CEO of Global Wireless Connections Inc., a mobile marketing agency; Enrique Gonzalez, CEO of IPVG, an online gaming company.
The Internet and Mobile Marketing Summit 2007 will also be the launching ground for the Boomerang Awards, the first and only awards that give recognition to the most creative and innovative Internet and mobile campaigns that made their mark in the country.
DAY 1, August 09, 2007 (Thursday)
- Using Digital Channels to Connect with Prosumers
- Pinoy Attitudes and Behavior Towards Internet and Mobile Advertising
- Building Brands through Internet Marketing: A Local Perspective
- The Digital Brand Experience
- Emerging Trends in Internet Marketing
- Building Brands through Mobile Marketing: A Local Perspective
- International Best Practices and Future Trends in Internet Advertising
DAY 2, August 10, 2007 (Friday)
- How the World's Largest Internet Company Helps Bring Together Brands and Consumers
- New Approaches in Digital Marketing
- Multi-Channel Marketing Effectiveness: Successfully Integrating Internet and Mobile with Traditional Media Channels
- Marketing Opportunities in Online Gaming
- Creating Time, the New Brand Challenge
- Marketing Opportunities in Mobile Advertising