As it is: A Collective Portrait


As it is, the collective output from Espen Eichhöfer workshop is now online. Espen Eichhöfer was invited by Goethe Institut – Manila last September, to conduct a photography workshop on portrait photography at Silverlens Gallery as its contribution to its regional project, City Scapes. Goethe Institut focused on the Philippines as it was the only country in the Southeast Asian region that enthusiastically responded to the first workshop.

My grateful appreciation to Goethe-Manila, Silverlens Gallery, Espen Eichoefer, Henry Bateman for helping me in crafting my artist statement, my co-workshoppers, my friends who had helped in linking me up to possible subjects and most specially to various individuals who had willingly participated in my project. Thank you so much!

Comments

Popular Posts