Facelift

I've been reading a lot of blogs on contemporary fine-art photography recently and I am somewhat influenced by the clean layout most of them have. With that, I decided to do some facelift (nothing major since am not adept in customizing blog templates) by replacing the existing template and changing the header as well. To complement the layout, I chose to use a clean and simple font - the Trebuchet MS, a humanist sans serif typeface designed by Vincent Connare (source).

Clean, white space reminds me of a gallery wall - a space designed to appreciate art. And while this blog cannot do justice on how art must be viewed, I will continue to post photographs (both mine and other artists) and use this blog as an avenue for sharing. I plan to generate more content too, as my availability dictates.

Comments

Popular Posts